INTRODUCING THE CLUB

Alwoodley Motor Club was originally formed as part of the Alwoodley Community Association in 1958. It became affiliated with the MSA and RAC in 1959 and in 1973 became a fully independent club.

The motor club is operated by its dedicated committee. The committee are:


Chairman:
Bob Cook


Secretary:
Janet Wilson


Treasurer:
Caryn Lomax


Equipment Secretary:
Dave Lomax



Competitions Secretary:
Kevin Lomax



Newsletter Editor:
James Haigh


Chief Marshal:
Nick Middleton



Website Manager:
Philip Middleton


ANCC Representative:
Graham Whitaker